Wydler Asset Management joins the Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC)The Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC) is the European membership organization for investor collaboration on climate change. The organization includes over 375 members who oversee approximately €51 trillion in assets. The organization’s goal is to make significant and real progress toward a net-zero and resilient future by 2030 through capital allocation decisions, collaboration with businesses and policymakers.
- A confirmation that climate risks are included in the financial statements;
- Adjustments to critical assumptions and estimates;
- Sensitivity analyses and their results related to variances in judgments or estimates;
- Dividend resilience and implications for dividend distributability in complying with the Paris Climate Agreement; and
- Confirmation of consistency between narrative reporting of climate risks and accounting assumptions.
Book an initial consultation directly now
Gladly in person or digitally, conveniently and easily from home. Conserving resources without the expense of travel.
More articles on asset management
Macroeconomics in the focus of the markets Monthly report August 2023 In August, the markets focused on the two largest economies, the USA and China, which largely determined their development. At the beginning of the month, the downgrading...
Positive end to the month after a slow start Monthly report July 2023 At the beginning of the second half of the year, stock markets were inconsistent. While the indices in the USA continued to rise, supported by positive economic data, European...
Quarterly Report Q2/2023 Review The markets started the second quarter of the year with considerable momentum. On the stock markets, positive sentiment prevailed following the negative reports in the banking sector, whereas on the bond markets,...