Wydler Asset Management joins the Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC)The Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC) is the European membership organization for investor collaboration on climate change. The organization includes over 375 members who oversee approximately €51 trillion in assets. The organization’s goal is to make significant and real progress toward a net-zero and resilient future by 2030 through capital allocation decisions, collaboration with businesses and policymakers.
- A confirmation that climate risks are included in the financial statements;
- Adjustments to critical assumptions and estimates;
- Sensitivity analyses and their results related to variances in judgments or estimates;
- Dividend resilience and implications for dividend distributability in complying with the Paris Climate Agreement; and
- Confirmation of consistency between narrative reporting of climate risks and accounting assumptions.
Book an initial consultation directly now
Gladly in person or digitally, conveniently and easily from home. Conserving resources without the expense of travel.
More articles on asset management
Experience and clear strategy bring countable results Monthly report May 2022 The roller coaster on the markets continued in May, with volatility increasing even further. The eagerly awaited FED meeting and Chairman Powell's comments only...
Springtime is payout time Montly report April 2022 The war in Ukraine, the Chinese zero-covid strategy and further rising inflation weighed on the markets in April. The Russian natural gas supply freeze for Poland and Bulgaria meant a further...
Quarterly Report Q1/2022 Review The first quarter of the new year was overshadowed by the invasion of Russian troops into Ukraine. The hitherto prevailing discussions about the Corona virus and its Omicron variant had been relegated to a supporting...